The NBA Playoffs begin on Saturday, Apr. 16. Listed here are the matchups for the very first-spherical.
The 2021-22 NBA standard season has formally attained its conclusion on Sunday evening. With that, it is time for the playoffs, exactly where teams will be vying for the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy.
There will be 8 teams from just about every meeting that will be seeking to clinch a place in the NBA Finals. For every convention, the best six groups have now clinched playoff spots, though four will participate in the Enjoy-In Match for the No. 7 and 8 seeds.
Down below are the formal seedings in the Japanese and Western Conference brackets, as effectively as the teams partaking in the Engage in-In Event.
NBA Playoffs 2022: Entire seeding and matchups
- No. 1 Miami Heat vs. No. 8 seed
- No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 7 seed
- No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. No. 6 Chicago Bulls
- No. 4 Philadelphia 76ers vs. No. 5 Toronto Raptors
Japanese Convention Engage in-In Event
- No. 7 Brooklyn Nets
- No. 8 Cleveland Cavaliers
- No. 9 Atlanta Hawks
- No. 10 Charlotte Hornets
Winner of Nets/Cavaliers clinches the No. 7 seed. Loser of Nets/Cavaliers will take on winner of Hawks/Hornets for a opportunity to secure the No. 8 seed.
- No. 1 Phoenix Suns vs. No. 8 seed
- No. 2 Memphis Grizzlies vs. No. 7 seed
- No. 3 Golden Point out Warriors vs. No. 6 Denver Nuggets
- No. 4 Dallas Mavericks vs. No. 5 Utah Jazz
Western Meeting Perform-In Match
- No. 7 Minnesota Timberwolves
- No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers
- No. 9 New Orleans Pelicans
- No. 10 San Antonio Spurs
Winner of Timberwolves/Clippers clinches the No. 7 seed. Loser of Timberwolves/Clippers normally takes on winner of Pelicans/Spurs for a chance to secure the No. 8 seed.